When your tires are getting the wear and tear of your daily commute, errands, or shuffling kids from one activity to another, they’re going to wear down every few years, and you’ll need to replace them. Tires are essential to the safety, performance, and efficiency of your vehicle as they are the only point of contact between your vehicle and the road. Many drivers will drive for miles on tires that are long past their prime, compromising the safety and performance of their vehicles as they go. It’s easy to understand why this happens so frequently – tires are a large investment. That’s why we work hard to make sure that our service center is a resource for purchasing high-quality tires at an affordable price.
Five Reasons To Buy Tires From A Toyota Service Center
We know that you have a lot of options for where to purchase your tires, which is why we strive to make our service center an attractive option. There are many benefits to purchasing your tires from a Toyota Service Center, including:
- The right tires for your Toyota model – Our service center staff knows the ins and outs of Toyota vehicles, and they’ll be able to help you find exactly the right tires to help your vehicle perform at its best.
- Toyota price match guarantee – If you’ve found a better price, we’ll match it! Simply bring in a printed quote from a local competitor within 30 days, and we’ll refund you the difference. Contact us for more details.
- Expert installation by factory-trained technicians – When your vehicle is being serviced at our service center, you can rest assured that our technicians are trained by Toyota, so they know exactly what your Toyota needs.
- All major brands – We want the best for your Toyota just like you do, which is why our brand selection includes BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear, Michelin, Yokohama, and more.
- Road hazard coverage on eligible tire purchases – Even the most careful drivers can’t always avoid every pothole, nail, or other tire hazards. That’s why eligible tire purchases from Pat Lobb Toyota’s service center come with 24 months of hazard coverage.
You might also like: 2 Ways You Know Toyota Cares
Find Your New Tires At Patt Lobb Toyota
If your vehicle is in need of new tires, come see us at Patt Lobb Toyota. We’ll get you set up with a new set of high-quality tires at an affordable price in no time.